miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010


Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever, in my eyes in my words and in everything I do nothing else but you. Ever. Always you, every thought I'll ever know; everywhere I go you'll be. All the world is only you and me. Tonight, tonight. It all began tonight. I saw you and the world went away. Tonight, tonight, there's only you tonight.What you are, what you do, what you say. Today, all day I had the feeling a miracle would happen, I know now I was right. For here you are, and what was just a world is a star. Tonight. Tonight, tonight the world is full of light with suns and moons all over the place. Tonight, tonight, the world is wild and bright, going mad, shooting sparks into space. Today, the world was just an address, a place for me to live in; no better than all right. But here you are, and what was just a world is a star. Tonight.


[Sé perfectamente que esto no es mucho. Pero sé que también sabés perfectamente todo lo que siento por vos. Esto tan hermoso que nos pasa. Ayer casi me muero cuando llorabas en el teléfono. No voy a dejar que te pase nada. Nunca. Ni que vuelvas a sufrir. Nunca. Porque te amo, y te voy a amar. Siempre.]


1 comentario:

Damián dijo...

Te amo demasiado hermosa, y nunca nunca te voy a dejar de amar ni a desconfiar de vos, sabelo si? :)
Me fui volando a firmar el contrato q llego re tarde, te amo mucho (L)